UV LIGHT PURIFICATION SYSTEMS
when to use
- For customers living in rural areas, near farmlands, or on properties with wells
- Ultraviolet water purification is the most effective method for disinfecting bacteria from the water
how it works
- Penetrates harmful pathogens in your home's water and destroys illness-causing microorganisms by attacking their genetic core (DNA).
- Germicidal lamps produce ozone (O3) that kills up to 99.9% of bacteria, viruses, and water-borne micro-organisms
- Includes E.coli, Coliform, Salmonella, etc.